from tis day on i will not really concentrate on certain things.
too many things happen recently.it caused me cannot breathe n free.
i will be owas locked myself in a small environment but not the free n large environment.
i dun wan to pursue sth in my life.now i just let it go n go.
i dun wan to care anything.
i hav ord said wat i wan to said ----many sorries appear in my life ...
sorry to many ppl recently
i ord hated by the one who closest to me .
i ord dump mentally but not physically
i cant just simply expressed it out .
i feel hurt n sad n sad

2 comments:

ehh i asked u not to post my pic up >.<

remove the second pic >.<
please :'(

Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO MEI GIE'S WORLD=)

appreciate who drop by my blog

About Me

My photo
i m mei gie...i like blogging ..so feel free to see my blog ...n dun forget to leave ur precious comment...lol

Facebook Badge

Total Pageviews

Followers