frankly speaking, tis few day really do nth...fr thursday till sun....argh...2moro is mon.i dunno i nid to prepare wat kind of mood to uni 2moro.everyday is occupied with outing but nt studying.i m going to take p exam on jan but now wat i can see is i cant take it on jan.i havent prepared myself fully also.how i go to stress myself in tis way?
after exam in thus, i went to see second hand car.argh...at first , my mum n me really see a" dream" second hand car. we r going to buy it at rm 40000.but unfortunately , during deepavali, gt a new buyer..zzz ..only 1 day, the car is sold out .tat car is limited edition ---myvi...i like it very much ==...a bit sad when i was told tat it was sold yesterday...argh..y mum dint bring out deposit on thurs??????

on thursday's night , i went to zanmai again...haha..zanmai is my favourite place since i was in foundation. in zanmai i really hav a lot of gud memories at there. i love salmon very much...salmon will nt add on my weight..ts is one of the advantage..wakaka


THX TO SUSHI PROVIDER...HAHA
on friday, i went to watch megamind at 9 sth..tat day , mood is swing down....zzz
may be a movie can really giv my mind a break.i love to watch it very much..watch 3D..is better for tis movie...fr the stories, i wish my bf be megamind...he is funny n stupid..i like the character although he is a bit evil but i love tis character..lol....hello= ELO.....hahaha

i really LOVE U A LOT
...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO MEI GIE'S WORLD=)

appreciate who drop by my blog

About Me

My photo
i m mei gie...i like blogging ..so feel free to see my blog ...n dun forget to leave ur precious comment...lol

Facebook Badge

Total Pageviews

Followers