i watched Rapunzel last night ... i bak home quite late !!!! hoho...lol
but the movie really very nice.. i think it is more funny n interesting than harry potter 7. HP 7 's story line is very fantastic compared to Rapunzel... HP 7 ~~~ watched wif a gang of fren..in Rapunzel , i love tat horse so much...i hope i gt a pet like it.haha
the lovely character




I REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH TIS MOVIE

IN TIS WORLD, i believe that sure have a lot of bad people ... as shown in tis movie...tis really make me awake fr reality...

conclusion >>>>
after the movie , i hav nt much money left for BONANZA SUSHI KING.....zzz

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO MEI GIE'S WORLD=)

appreciate who drop by my blog

About Me

My photo
i m mei gie...i like blogging ..so feel free to see my blog ...n dun forget to leave ur precious comment...lol

Facebook Badge

Total Pageviews

Followers